WHO WE ARE
We are a local expediting firm with 15+ years of experience. Our focus is on customer service.
WHAT WE DO
We offer a full range of permitting services for contractors. City agencies that we work with are the DOB, DOT, LPC, DEP, and more. We also assist with getting projects approved and signed off, amongst other services that we offer.
WHERE WE WORK
We work anywhere in the five boroughs of New York City. That includes Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Staten Island.
Still have questions? Click the button to the right and let’s talk.
“My only regret is that I don’t have more people to recommend you guys to. Exceptional service. No other way to say it.”
“I would recommend GC Expediting to anyone who is looking for a company who is sincere, patient, quick to respond, and honest. When I needed to make changes they never hesitated, and I receive the information I need within the same day of my request. You guys are awesome. That’s all I can say. Awesome team!”
Department of Buildings (DOB) services
- Filing of Alteration Type-1, -2, and -3 jobs. We can assist you with everything from the pre-filing stage to sign-off.
- Filing of Post-Approval Amendments (PAA).
- Assistance with pulling work permits.
- Assistance with obtaining after-hours work variance permits.
- Assistance with obtaining a Letter of Completion aka sign-off.
- Registration of a contractor with the Licensing Unit to obtain a tracking number.
- Updating a contractor’s insurance file with the Licensing Unit.
- Attending Environmental Control Board (ECB) violation hearings.
- Assistance with obtaining a Certificate of Correction for an open ECB violation.
- Assistance with resolving open DOB violations such as boiler violations.
- And much more!
Department of Transportation (DOT) services
- Assistance with pulling DOT permits such as sidewalk repairs and equipment in the roadway.
- Registration of a contractor to obtain a permittee number.
- Updating a contractor’s insurance file.
- Coordination of a New Building Meeting for projects involving the construction of a new building or major alteration.
- Coordination of a Lower Manhattan Meeting for projects located below Canal Street.
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests.
- Assistance with removing DOT violations.
- And much more!
Ready to get started? Contact us now at (212) 400-4836!