We offer a wide range of services for your construction approval and permitting needs. Below are just a few of these services:
Department of Buildings (DOB)
- Filing of Alteration Type-1, -2, and -3 jobs. We can assist you with everything from the pre-filing stage to sign-off.
- Filing of Post-Approval Amendments (PAA).
- Assistance with pulling work permits
- Assistance with obtaining after-hours work variance permits.
- Assistance with obtaining a Letter of Completion aka sign-off.
- Registration of a contractor with the Licensing Unit to obtain a tracking number.
- Updating a contractor’s insurance file with the Licensing Unit.
- Attending Environmental Control Board (ECB) violation hearings.
- Assistance with obtaining a Certificate of Correction for an open ECB violation.
- Assistance with resolving open DOB violations such as boiler violations.
- And much more!
Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Assistance with pulling DOT permits such as sidewalk repairs and equipment in the roadway.
- Registration of a contractor to obtain a permittee number.
- Updating a contractor’s insurance file.
- Coordination or a New Building Meeting for projects involving the construction of a new building or major alteration.
- Coordination of a Lower Manhattan Meeting for projects located below Canal Street.
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests.
- Assistance with removing DOT violations.
- And much more!
Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC)
- Assistance with an LPC application for any type of construction.
- Assistance with removal of LPC violations.
Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- Assistance with obtaining hydrant-use permits.
Fire Department of New York (FDNY)
- Assistance with obtaining FDNY permits for things like storage of flammable liquids and torch use.